Thursday, October 24, 2013

Return of the Blink (Day 16 - Day 21)


GAH. Okay, I epically failed at updating my blog for the past week. Let that be a lesson to you! Don't take 21 units, especially when you are doing two internships and working at the same time. It is exhausting! I will let the following internal monologue describe the time that was not documented...

Crazed Self: I AM GOING TO DIE. I AM SO TIRED. THERE IS TOO MUCH TO DO. I CAN'T FINISH IT ALL.
[Slow blink]
Crazed Self: NO! NO SLEEP FOR YOU. DON'T START THAT CRAP AGAIN. YOU MUST STUDY. [Raise hands to the sky] ALL THE STUDYING!
Lazy Self: But... But... It's cold. Just hop in bed for a little while. Surround yourself in the warmth and fluffiness. Look at Stella. Don't you want to relax like that?


I want to be a beagle in my next life.

Crazed Self: Well, I am cold. I guess I will lie in bed while studying... BUT! I WILL SIT UP, SO THE TEMPTATION TO FALL ASLEEP SHALL NOT CLAIM ME. AT NO POINT WILL MY EYES LEAVE THIS BOOK.
[Slow blink]
...
[Four hours later]
[Yaaaaaawn]
...
[Eyes dart to clock]
Crazed Self: DAMMIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment