Monday, October 14, 2013

First Exam! (Day 13)

Schedule

10:00-10:50 Organic chemistry lecture
12:00-1:50 Neuroanatomy lecture
3:30-5:30 Work

I took my first exam of the quarter today! Initially, I was a little bit freaked out, and my professor did not help alleviate the stress. Before he passed out the test, he had a delightful little speech reminding us that the exam was worth 15% of our grade, and if we perform poorly, it will have a large impact on this course, this year, and our careers at this university, etc. (you know... all the stuff you love to hear immediately before a test). I usually try to reduce any anxiety by reminding myself that 15% of one class is really not that big of a deal in the "grand scheme of things", but whatever... 

Update: No freaking out was necessary! I did well (despite the fact that I gave up on studying yesterday to watch The Walking Dead).

No comments:

Post a Comment